Send us an email
Note: fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required
Address:The Andrew and Erna Viterbi Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Bella Meyer Building
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, Israel
Tel: + 972 4 8294680 (General Office)
Fax: + 972 4 8295757
The renovations of the new Zisapel building have begun.
We are currently building the foundation by preparing the grounds, by opening access roads for heavy machinery, by uprooting trees and by reorganizing the infrastructure.
The demolition of the TCE building alongside the construction of the first foundation will soon follow.
For everyone’s safety, we have reorganized passes and walkways.
For now, the only entrances available are from the suppliers parking lot (level 1) and from Fishbach building (main entrance).
Thank you for your patience.
Certification Studies Coordinators:
Graduate Studies Coordinator:
Arrival by car:
Directions to Meyer (EE) Building at the Technion from the Coastal Highway:
- Get off the first exit of Haifa [Haifa South, Matam, Tirat Ha-Carmel].
- After getting off you end up in the Junction (with lights) of Kenion Haifa (Haifa Mall). Turn left (east) toward the mountain.
- Drive about 3km up the hill until the road ends in a T intersection. Turn left [Horev Street], and immediately right [near Horev Shopping Center]. You are now in Pika road.
- After about one km on Pika, you pass a Paz gas station. Take a right turn right after the Gas station.
- You are now on Hankin road. Go through the tunnel. few hundreds meters after the tunnel turn right into Komoi street which leads you to the main Technion gate.
Arrival by train:
Visitors arriving by train from South, are advised to leave the train on “Hof HaCarmel” train station. Visitors arriving by train from the North, are advised to leave the train on “Merkazit Ha’Mifratz” train station. Train schedule at the following link.
For those coming from the South, bus route 11 departing from platform 16 at “Hof Ha”Carmel” central bus station, leaves every thirty minutes during the morning rush hours.
Arrival by bus:
For those coming from the East or North, bus route 142 departing from “Merkazit Ha’Mifratzl” central bus station, leaves every 15 minutes every morning until noon. Egged bus schedule at the following link.