Birth place: North of the Dead Sea, Israel.
Title & Academic Qualifications: Prof. Emeritus
- 1969: A PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of California Davis.
- 1963: An MSc in Electrical Engineering, Yale University.
- 1959: A BSc in in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technion.
Career Highlights at the Technion and at the ECE faculty:
- 1990-1986 Served as the Dean of Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty, Technion.
- In 1970 joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty at the Technion as an academic staff member.
- Biomedical Signal Analysis with an emphasis on the neuromuscular system
- The holder of the Otto Barth Chair in Biomedical Sciences.
- A member of the Israeli Association for Automatic Control.
- A member of the Israeli Society for Physiology and Pharmacology.
- A member of the Israeli Society of Biomedical and Medical Engineering.
- Member and fellow of the IEEE.