Birth place: Warsaw, Poland.
Title & Academic Qualifications: Prof. Emeritus
- 1956: PhD in Applied Mathematics, Imperial College, University of London.
- 1946: Candidate of Technical Science, Institute of Energy, Moscow.
- 1934: Electrical Engineer Diploma, Warsaw Polytechnical Institute.
- 1930: MSc in Mathematics, University of Warsaw.
Career Highlights at the Technion and at the ECE faculty:
- 1965-1970: Served as the Dean of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty, Technion.
- 1963: Joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty at the Technion as an academic staff member.
- Network Theory
- N-port networks
- IEEE Golden Jubilee Medal Award
- IEEE fellow for 50 years
- Served as the chair of the Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel
- 1962-1961: Guest Professor in Electrical Engineering, University of California, Berkley.
- 1961-1960: Associate Guest Professor in Electrical Engineering, University of Columbia.