Birth place: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Title & Academic Qualifications: Prof. Emeritus
- 1976 was given the title Professor at the ECE faculty, Technion.
- 1961 A PhD in Electrical Engineering, Technion.
- 1956 A MSc in Electrical Engineering, Technion.
- 1952 A BSc in Electrical Engineering, Technion.
Career Highlights at the Technion and at the ECE faculty:
- 1989-1988, 1970: Head of the Micro-Electronic Research Center.
- 1978-1976: Dean of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty.
- 1962: Became a staff member of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Faculty.
- Electro-magnetic based devices.
- The field of electrical devices technology and numerous articles on epitaxial growth of Silicon and Germanium.
- M.O.S. devices in Silicon.
- Integrated Power Management Devices.
- R.F. & A.R. devices.
- Semi-conductors and microelectronics.
- Has occupied the Elron/Elbit chair for electrical engineering since 1992.
- 1995, 1991, 1987 A Visiting Professor at Carnegie Institute of Technology and the Imperial College, London.
- 1981 A Visiting Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 1966 A Visiting Professor at Carnegie Mellon University.