Information and Resources for Undergraduate Students
- Located at room 240 (TESLA), 341 (ADA) (Fishbach Building), Meyer Library, room 207 (Nyquist) (below library).
- Entrance to the self-study space requires Student ID card.
- All spaces (except Library) are open 24/7 (including holidays) and has WIFI coverage.
- Eligible to use the Self Study Space:
- All students in the Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
- Technion students in the integrated program in electrical engineering (015, 025)
- Students from other faculties, who also take one or more of the faculty’s courses. Please note that for these categories, access rights will automatically start upon signing up for a course and canceled once completing a course.
Computer Account Management
- For Account Self-Management, use the following link: https://techwww.technion.ac.il/cgi-bin/newuser/newuser.pl
- Reporting failures or inquiries may be submitted by email to (English message only) firstname.lastname@example.org
Services provided by Technion CIS – Computer Information Services
- Authentication Services in Central Servers
- One Drive usage guide
- SSL setup and usage guide
- Office 365 guide
Your account is private and personal and is only for academic use.
You should never, under any circumstances allow another person access to your account!!!
Never reply any email asking for your details and password!!! it is a phishing email.